Rules of Online Roulette
Put your chips on the roulette table to place your bets, then hit spin. Watch as the virtual ball bounces around and lands on the number. The system quickly processes the information, and the winning bets are displayed on the screen. Your winnings are automatically credited to your casino account, and you can place your next bets.
Access the best payout rate on the widest assortment of online roulette in Canada
The Roulette Table
The roulette table is a digital surface that shows players the different bet options they can place. You can set your chips on the appropriate groups or numbers that you choose. Betting on roulette is very similar to its real-life version, so you can feel like you are in a land-based casino.
Understanding the Roulette Wheel
The roulette wheel is the basic unit of a roulette game. The official classical bowl-shaped stained wooden finish roulette wheel is what features in soft copy as you open online roulette in a casino. The wheel has numbered pockets. Typically, they are 36, labelled from 0 to 36. The European Roulette wheel has 37 slots, including a single 0. The American Roulette, which is the most well known by Canadian players, has 38 slots, including 00.
Complete Roulette Dictionary
Every game has special vocabulary to refer to the different part of the game. Here is our dictionary to the game of roulette:
- Odd bet: bets exclusively on odd numbers
- Even bet: a wager on even numbers only
- Red bet: a bet on the red color
- Carre: this is a corner bet for French Roulette
- Croupier: refers to the dealer who is in charge of the roulette table
- Outside bet: a wager on all numbers – Red/Black or High/Low
- Inside bet: betting only on numbers inside the layout
- Paytable: the surface that you click to view the winnings and payouts
- Payout/Pay out: the winnings awarded to a player
- Spin: the button that sets the game in motion after placing your bet
- Clear: the button that you click to remove all the previous bets before you spin the wheel
- Undo: you click here to remove the last bet you had placed in case of an error
- Repeat: press this button to restore your previous bet for a subsequent game
Varieties of Online Roulette
This is the original classical roulette and the best version of roulette. It is a perfect roulette wheel and a single zero in use. It is the most popular variety because it is the easiest to play and has plenty of action.
This is a modification of the original version and owes its origin to America. It features an extra double zero that offers extra betting chances, which altogether affects the payout structure. Otherwise, it follows standard roulette rules.
Its layout is similar to that of the European Roulette but follows extra rules including la partage, which prompts a player to reclaim half of the stake on the condition that the ball lands on the zero slot.
It is characterized by unique in-game statistics and enhanced graphics that make it stand out especially for roulette premium experts.
This is a derivative roulette, especially for mobile gaming. It is a condensed version with only numbers 1 to 12 and a single zero. Its overall structure, strategy, and payout are totally different from the original European counterpart.
Types of Bets
Straight Up Bet: you place a bet on a single number. The payout is usually 35 to 1.
Split Bet: place a wager on two adjacent squares. Get a payoff of 17 to 1.
Corner Bet: it entails a bet on four adjacent squares and the payoff is 8 to 1.
Street Bet: bet on three adjacent numbers and a chip on the outer edge of that row. Get a payoff of 11 to 1.
Six Line Bet: place a bet on six adjacent numbers – an equivalent of two street bets at a go. The payoff is 5 to 1.
Colors: this bet involves betting on the left-hand side of the roulette table specifically for the black or red squares. The payoff is 1 to 1.
Columns: the bet is on three squares at the bottom of the table. The squares are labeled 2:1 and you play 12 numbers at a time. The payoff is 2 to 1.
Dozens/Double Bet: this bet is placed on three squares on the left side of the betting table. The squares represent the outcomes in three bunches: 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36. The payoff is 2 to 1.
High and Low: you place on two squares (odd or even) to represent the upper and lower halves, that is, 1 to 18 and 19 to 36. It is an even bet, 1 to 1.
Odd and Even: you bet on the left side of the table one of the two squares (even or odd). It has a payoff of 1 to 1.
Customer Guide for an Online Roulette Casino
Before you select an online casino to start playing roulette, you need to make sure that the casino meets your expectations.
- Game Selection Before you sign up in a casino, it is important to find out whether it meets what you are looking for. For instance, if you are a fan of European Roulette, then you need a casino that offers it.
- Licensed Casino Gambling is a noble venture that involves your funds. Any investment needs to be guarded by proper legislation because it involves more than one party. In regard to privacy and security, check whether the casino has a valid license. Verify if it is regulated by relevant local and international authorities such as the UK Gambling Commission.
- Software Quality Playing online roulette requires a reliable internet connection to ensure that you receive uninterrupted bandwidth. The display graphics also should elicit a pretty visual impression to make the game interesting. You should also check for the speeds of withdrawal because this is an issue with some casinos. To get the best gaming services, it is wise to sign up with a casino that has a flawless track record on content and customer support.
- Payment Options All online roulette casinos in Canada offer several payment options. It is still necessary to check whether your favourite payment method is included and its functionality so that you enjoy fast withdrawals on your winnings.
Online Roulette on Mobile Apps
In today's fast-paced environment, you might want to play why commuting to work or waiting somewhere. The best option is to use a casino on your mobile, and most online casinos offer access through iOS, Android, Windows Phone OS, or Blackberry. Check for a casino that has an app that is supported by your device.
The Best 5 Online Roulette Games in Canada
- American Roulette
- Premier Roulette
- European Roulette
- Roulette Royale
- Multi-Wheel Roulette
Online roulette is an all-time game that is a favourite for many Canadians. You can play whichever variety that you want to play. Enroll for gambling in a casino that is recognized, certified and offers timely customer support. Place different types of bets and optimize your chances of winning. Access the best payout rate on the widest assortment of online roulette. Sign up with the best welcome perks and bonuses. The methods of payment are diverse, safe and secure to cover your option for deposits and withdrawals. Gamble responsibly and keep your roulette app updated for the ultimate gaming experience.