We are serious about privacy
By signing up for the website’s newsletter and push notifications, you grant CasinoFever.ca the right to use your personal information to make your site experience better.
The following information can be collected from your visits and signing up for the CasinoFever.ca newsletter:
- Information of personal nature that you submit when signing up such as email, name, phone number, country, etc.
- Data collected through surveys and competitions
- Records of correspondence between you and our team
- Information regarding your search habits collected through cookies that you specifically allow: location, traffic data and other types of data related to your interaction with the site
A cookie is a piece of data that collects information once you agree to its placement. It’s placed on your hard drive and has the purpose of tailoring the website to your specific needs by remembering your patterns and preferences.
CasinoFever.ca uses traffic-log, tracking and authentication cookies.
Traffic-log cookies are used to identify your patterns on the sites and which are your preferred pages.
Authentication cookies are meant to identify whether login is used or not and with which account. This facilitates the login process for the user and helps protect sensitive information.
Tracking cookies or third-party cookies help to compile more information about users from other third party sources that the user might be associated with.
Disclosure of personal data, security and storage of information
CasinoFever.ca respect your rights to protection of personal data and information. Thus, it does not trade any of the personal information you have shared with us, only with your permission, or under the following exceptions:
- The information is provided to trusted third party companies only, under strict confidentiality agreements. Example of such companies are: email delivery systems, SMS service providers, etc.
- In case of legal action and only with a court order
- In case of an acquisition or merger, the information collected through the site will be transfer to the buyer. Users will be informed about such changes.
- CasinoFever.ca stores your IP address, web browser details, the accessed page and time of the access on a secure server located in Sweden. Your email and other information used for the newsletter in case you have opted in for it are stored by AWeber in the USA.
- In case you decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter, any of the information provided will be deleted from all the sources and from all third parties provided in conformity with the Canadian Data Protection law in place at the given moment.