General terms and conditions
Several terms apply to no deposit bonuses. If you want to take advantage of a no deposit bonus
and walk away with some winnings, always read the terms and conditions as these can differ from one casino to another. There is no general rule for T&C's, but these are the most common ones to look out for:
- Maximised winnings/withdrawals
A majority of no deposit bonuses have a maximum limit that you can win or withdraw after playing with the bonus. The maximum limit is usually set around $50 or less. Deposit bonuses can give you a much higher expected value. No deposit bonuses are unlikely to give you much value, and most bonuses are designed, so you don't walk away with any money.
- No other welcome bonus
Most casinos only let you select one welcome bonus, and you won't be eligible to select another high-value bonus. By choosing a non-deposit bonus, you risk not winning anything and losing out on a deposit bonus, which could actually result in some winnings.
- Must Deposit to withdraw
This is an important term to look out for. Although not all, most casinos will ask you to make a deposit before you can cash out your winnings from the non-deposit bonus. They can also use this method to make sure you aren't opening multiple accounts to claim numerous non-deposit bonuses. After all, no casino would let you just sign up and walk away with cash with no risk. Some casinos, however, do let you get away with your winnings without making a deposit.
Types of no-deposit bonuses
- No-deposit bonus codes
The list of online casinos offering a non-deposit bonus is long. Most gambling sites have promo codes that can activate the bonus. These codes can change, and some are only available for a short window of time. Before you register, you need to check what offers are available at the time and use the promo code at the sign-up process or in the cashier. Bonuses expire if they are not used within a certain amount of time.
- Free spins
Some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses in form of free spins. These free spins are usually tied to selected slot games. For instance, you'll receive 50 spins that can only be used on a Starburst. Some of the best casinos can offer 200 free spins. Some free spins are only for new players, but sometimes free spins can be redeemed by any player with an active account.
- Timed promotions Casinos can also offer promotions that come in form of timed sessions. For example, you can win an hour of real-time money betting with no risk. When the hour is up, so is your free play. Some sites may require you to pay the free bets you got out of your winnings, while others may want you to play through wagering requirements before withdrawing.
How to win on no-deposit bonuses
Is there a trick to win with no deposit casinos bonuses? Unfortunately, no. You can enjoy playing some casino games and might win a few dollars along the way. You won't get rich overnight, but you might have fun while trying! Here are our tips:
- Play by the rules of the game If you want to win some and cash out, follow the rules. The two main rule to obey is: don't have multiple accounts in a casino and stick to the game you are allowed to play with your bonus.
- More promotions - more wining chances - There are thousands of online casinos available. Not all offer no-deposit bonuses, but you certainly have more than enough options, so try as many as you want. The more you play, the more chances you have to win some.
- Don't bet too big and don't bet too small For example, if you get $10 in no deposit bonuses and you stake it on one spin with a $10 bet, then you only have one chance to win. If you stake $0.01, the amount is too small, so you won't win much even if you win. You could set it to around $0.20, so you have 50 spins to win. Try out what works for you best.
How can you claim a no-deposit bonus
To claim your bonus, you have to register at a Canadian casino
of your choice. A majority of casinos offer a no-deposit bonus between $5-$50. Read the terms and conditions to understand the offer because if the offer appears too good to be true, then it is.
Very few online sites will let you cash out the money right after registration, and most of these bonuses are tied to wagering and requirements and time restrictions.
There's no sure way to win with no deposit bonuses, but you can enjoy some excitement while not risking your own money and might walk away with a few dollars.