Creating an account on Vegas Casino
You’ll be greeted with a host of dazzling and colorful signs, often associated with a Vegas-style casino when you load the website. This website design is meant to attract gamblers who are looking for a conventional casino atmosphere. It will soon be clear how you should proceed. If you wish to download the software and play outside of your browser, press the ‘Download Now’ button. However, if you'd like to play on your browser, press ‘Instant Play’ button, and it will take you to the casino lobby from where you can sign up. Here, you’ll be required to provide your details, such as full name and valid email address. You’ll also need to come up with a unique username and a 6-character long secure password. Next, key in your postal code and home address. Select country on the drop-down menu. Click next to provide the final set of personal information: gender, mobile number, date of birth. Make sure you carefully read and understand the terms and conditions before you tick the box. Click register and begin to enjoy what Vegas Casino has to offer.
How to fund your account?
Funding your account should be next, and of course, knowing how to withdraw your winnings. Vegas Casino accepts the following payment methods (option | limits | fees):
You can cash out your winnings through (option | limits | fees)
- Visa/MasterCard |$20-$500| 0
- MST Gift Cards |$5-$500| 0
- Neteller $10-$2500| not for US players
- Money Orders|$1-$870| Fees covered for deposits above $100.
- Check by regular mail | $100-$399| 0
- Check by courier |$400-$2,500| 0
- ACH Direct Deposit | $100-$1,250| 0
- Money Order |$100-$2,500| 0
- Neteller |$100-$5,000| 0
Vegas Casino may take up to 2 weeks to complete your withdrawal request. Some casinos take a couple of days, maybe a week max, but most of them experience payout problems. Vegas Casino doesn’t. Also, something good about this casino is that they don’t charge fees on deposits and withdrawals, whereas several offshore US-casinos are fond of charging their customers the nominal banking fees.
However, it’s good to mention that this casino makes instalment payments on payouts of more than $5,000 every week, at a rate not exceeding $5,000 every week. However, the casino bases how much you’ll be paid per week depending on your player class. These are the various classes and the max you can cash out each week.
Player class Max. weekly cashout
- Regular $2,000
- Silver $3,000
- Gold $4,000
- Platinum $5,000
- Diamond $5,000
Although it’s unclear what you’re required to do to move up in classes, it’s most definitely based on your deposits and gambling activity. The more you deposit and play, the more you’re likely to move up in classes.
Bonuses and daily offers
Vegas Casino offers a host of deposit bonuses, daily offers, and comps. The following is what you should expect to find in the casino:
- 400% deposit bonus – You get a 400% match bonus of up to $10,000, and you can use it to play slots, scratch cards, and keno. There is no max. Cashout limit
- 150% bonus – Are you into video poker and blackjack? Vegas Casino will offer you a 150% match bonus to a maximum of $3,000 on your first deposit . You cash out this amount once you clear all the rollover requirements. However, if you choose to play video poker, Caribbean stud, or blackjack, the rollover requirement will double from 40X to 90X
- 150% blackjack bonus – You get a 150% match bonus on your first deposit to play video poker, blackjack, and other games. There are no withdrawal limits
- Double Match Bonus – Vegas Casino offers you a 200% double match bonus of up to $7,000, which you can use for keno, slots, and scratch cards
- MST Gift Cards – You get an additional $50 when you use MST gift cards
These are the main offers, but you could also get the following daily and weekly offers
- Cash Back Monday – get a $500 bonus
- Matchup Monday – For this offer, you get a $200 bonus, which you use 10X
- MST Promotion – Get either $50 or $70. The offer is available twice per day
- Wild Wednesday – Get a $300 bonus
- Weekly Promotion – You get either a $175 or $225 bonus, which you can use three times
- Thirsty Thursday – For this you get a $95 bonus
- Freaky Friday – You get a $200 bonus; you use it 10X
- Thank God Saturday – you get a $95 bonus
- Super Sunday – You get a $150 bonus, which you use six times
You’ll want to keep in mind that the exact amount you’re eligible for, and any additional rollover requirements will majorly depend on how frequent you play. You can contact customer support in case you have any questions regarding the bonuses and offers.
Existing players get additional offers, from weekly and monthly bonuses to verification bonus, refer-a-friend program and the loyalty program. Vegas Casino also has a comps program, where you get 1 point for every $10 spent at the casino. You can then redeem 100 points for a $1 cash back.
What games can you play at Vegas Casino?
Vegas Casino offers over 120 different games from Real Time Gaming. You can access these games by download (PC only), or through the instant play casino for both Mac and PC. They also operate a mobile casino, which you can access from the download page or by visiting the website from your mobile device. Before discussing their mobile casino, it’s important you first understand all the games you can pay on your computer. These are the options:
- 134 slot machine
- Ten progressive jackpots
- 21 table games including blackjack
- Seven blackjack games
- 17 video poker games
- Three specialty games
Progressive jackpots for Vegas Casino sometimes reach up to $100,000, and in some cases, for instance, the Megasaur, the jackpots reach up to $1,000,000. This shouldn’t excite you too much though. What you should be concerned about is how often these jackpots hit. A careful look at various progressive jackpot trackers reveals that six different Real Time Gaming jackpots hit within 24 hours.
These are just some of them:
- Face up 21
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs
- Let’em ride
- Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker
Real Time Gaming has one strong suit: overall game volume and variety. For instance, they have seven blackjack variations on table games. A good number of online casinos, even those in highly regulated areas, often offer a maximum of 5 blackjack games, most of which aren’t even variations, but high and low limit options. Therefore, seven blackjack variations are just perfect for Canadian and US blackjack enthusiasts.
Here are a few examples:
- 7 Stud Poker
- Aces and Eights
- Bonus Poker
- European Slot Poker
- Joker Poker
- Pick’em Poker
Vegas Casino offers 17 different video poker variations. What’s unique about Vegas Casino is that they don’t just inflate the number of games by just including multi-hand variations. Vegas Casino operates 17 UNIQUE video poker machines.
- Roaring Twenties Bingo
- Bonus Bingo
Their mobile casino will impress you. It’s something you haven’t seen in any other US-facing offshore casino. Rather than just offering you ten slot machines, 1 table game, and one video poker, Vegas Casino has decided to offer you a full-blown mobile casino.
Here’s what you get
- 15 table games 7 of which are blackjack
- Over 80 slots titles
- More than 50 video poker games
- Specialty games such as craps, Keno, and roulette
- Five progressive games with jackpots between $100,000 and $1 million
To the relief of many online gamblers, Vegas Casino offers a live chat support feature. They typically reply to email queries within 24 hours. However, you need to be patient with the live chat service especially during busy hours; responses might be slower. Unfortunately, there is no option to contact customer support by phone, but this is usual with online gambling.
It’s challenging for players not to keep coming back to Vegas Casino thanks to their consistent promotions. When there’s good money to be won every week, it would be shameful to miss on such opportunities. The casino goes ahead to offer some of the most fun and supreme games in versatile formats. Despite being around for quite a long time, the casino still holds a strong record of firmness and safety.